Sunday, March 11, 2012

Miley Cyrus Parks in a Handicapped Space - People Are Grossed Out

Earlier this week Miley Cyrus was seen leaving her Mercedes SL550 in the handicapped parking spot outside the pilates class she was going into. Most people's reactions to this have been things such as...

"I hate when able-bodies people do that!"
"what a tool."
"Jerk."

I get it, but she's a celebrity! It's so totally okay for her to park there. I mean, when you think about it, do you see a lot of handicapped people doing pilates? That's what I thought. Let the little pothead have the space for the hour. Who cares? I mean she's obviously totally awesome and cool. Here's a couple pictures from dailymail.


I mean let's face it, pilates is super strenuous and maybe her tiny Cyrus legs couldn't handle walking across a whole parking lot. Parking there was probably just way more convenient, and she probably thought since people think she's retarded it's like the same. Oh but it is not the same Hannah Montana. You know better Smokey Cyrus. I don't even care if she had gotten a ticket (sources confirm she did not.) I would've loved to see a guy in a wheelchair coming up to her while she was getting out of the car. That would've been my version of sweet revenge. It's like going to the bathroom and thinking about going into the handicapped stall, but realizing if you did and someone came in right after you with a wheelchair you'd look and feel like a total douchebag.

So I guess there are two lessons to be learned from here today. 1) Don't park in the handicapped space, and 2) This...

No comments:

Post a Comment